I am very excited and looking forward to teaching one of my favorite subjects: How to work with the greatest, most ingenious machine ever created...the human body. This body weight conditioning and joint mobility seminar will take those who attend to the next level. After this weekend the participants will never be gym or equipment dependent again. I'll show techniques and variations that can't be found on DVDs and you'll get the opportunity to try them first hand...with the ol' Coach closely supervising. Remember: YOU are the machine. It really peeves me when I hear people complain about missing workouts or being "unable" to work out because there wasn't a gym at the hotel, or the gym where they're staying totally sucks. Absolutely no excuse! Exercise takes no vacation...nor prisoners. Take this seminar and EVERY room becomes a gym--even your jail cell!
- I'll reveal my special push-up secrets so that you'll be able to perform push-ups evermore with pain-free shoulders and elbows
- I'll teach you how to pull your own weight--even if you have a fat ass--in a way that you'll never miss those free weights--or kettlebells--at all
- Learn how to do the Maxercise Leg Matrix, to fill out those quads, calves and hammies, so your upper body won't have to sue your lower body for support!
- Learn the newly revised Four-Corner Balance Drill--for foot, ankle, calf, knee and hip strength and stability
- I'll teach you one-arm push-up and pistol progressions
- The Maxwell Daily Dozen--for youthful vigor, vitality and all-around anti-aging
- I'll share with you The Maxercist--in its many guises--which may be the ULTIMATE in full-body conditioning and cardio
- Learn how to use The Maxwell Push-Up Complex to strengthen and condition every muscle in the body from the toes to the nose.
- This exercise sequence will make you like a coiled spring and always ready! My girlfriend has banned me from using it within 100 yards...unless she's well-rested.
- I'll also be revealing some of my special abdominal routines that have turned the Coach's six-pack into an eight-pack--that's a 33% value increase!
Click here for more info
A special note to those of you who've already signed up: We're going to have a blast. See you there!
In Strength and Health,
P.S. I hope to unveil my new fitness product if it's released in time.
For those of you who can't make the Las Vegas trip, I'm doing a special appearance at Joe Egan's Karate Academy in New Hampshire 31 May-1 June.
For the next five sign-ups I'm offering complimentary copies of the Spartan 300 Workout.
Hey, come on man, baby needs a new pair of shoes!
At Joe's I'll be presenting the Maxercise Kettlebell Strength and Mobility Series, for superior performance in martial arts. Even if you're not a martial artist, you'll get great health and fitness benefits from following this specially-sequenced exercise chain...even as few times as twice a week.
Eastern healing systems were grounded in knowledge of the martial arts. Many of the techniques are considered, as the Russians put it, "poisonous exercise" where you build resiliency in areas that are vulnerable to damage. It's a form of injury-proofing the joints.
The second day at Joe's I'll show some awesome grappling techniques that are sure to put all that conditioning to good use--no gi required.
So if I don't see you in Vegas, get thee to New England and we'll pass the clam chowder around! click here for more info